[3.8] Krovah's Berserker Consecrated Path |In-Depth Guide| - Dominate the Atlas, Shaper and Blight

I just drop this beauty

Though leech helps, i think it's not good for this build. Or there is a more efficient way to leverage this mod(leech) in this build?
Editado por útlima vez por Shampoo_br en 1 oct. 2019 5:16:26
Consecrated Path is Crashing the game for me atm. I have tried both predictive and lockstep with both having the same issue.
The crash is pretty bad as it wipes out any instance you are in so you lose all portals.

I have tried pretty much every graphical setting to no avail.

Flickerstrike appears to also have the same issue.
Does anybody have any ideas?

tia

Oh and all the usual stuff, like verify files, defrag drive and update drivers has been done.
Internet connection is fine, no lost packets and so on.
However, I can find no reference to my problem on any poe forum.

at a loss...
Editado por útlima vez por Yuks en 9 oct. 2019 7:51:35
This game is a big joke. Crashes anyway, even when entering a portal etc etc etc etc. This game has been begging for a optimization for years.

Blight = league of crashes

Hi there! Thanks for the build.

I did play consecrated path in the past on a scion and really liked the skill! However now when I revisit that character in Standard it feels reeeeally slow. Your build looks very fast and I can see you invested in that!

For the next league, I would like to play CP in some configuration. I really like my first character to be quite defensive however. I would also like to be able to take on bosses, as both the next league mechanic andregular changes to the endgame have loads of new bosses.

The question is, how defensive is this build? Can you delve to 400 and rarely die? Can you take on Uber Elder confidently and do him deathless most of the time, with occasional 1 death? I try all my characters to satisfy these two in their endgame versions. Otherwise I get frustrated that I die constantly and stop playing.

Alternatively, do you think this build would work with Jugg? I see lots of Attack Speed is coming from Ascendancy, so I guess the answer is it would feel really clunky and slow.

BTW I can see one player that followed your build and is currently level 99 at poe.ninja
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Shampoo_br/FaIacias?i=0&search=item%3D!Nebuloch%26skill%3DConsecrated-Path
(I had a search excluding Nebuloch as it will be very expensive next league)

EDIT: Haha just noticed this is literally the guy who commented above me. Funny there is no one else visible in poe.ninja doing this build.

Shampoo_br, maybe you can answer those questions?
Editado por útlima vez por Msciwoj en 17 nov. 2019 20:33:01
Will this build still be viable in 3.9?
And sorry for the noobish question but what will be the best skills to use while leveling up?
"
kryptikxyz escribió:
Will this build still be viable in 3.9?
And sorry for the noobish question but what will be the best skills to use while leveling up?

I don't know what the build creator would suggest, but I will probably level with Ground Slam/Vaal Ground Slam until I get CP. I always try to level with the skill I want to use in the endgame. You get it in act 3.

btw it seems not many changes relevant to this in the developer manifesto... fortify nerf hurts a bit. And multimod nerf might mean weaker/more expensive endgame weapons.
Thank you!
Nice build thx
Do you think this build will still be viable in the new season? Also great work on the guide!
"
Addeem escribió:
Do you think this build will still be viable in the new season? Also great work on the guide!

Oh absolutely! I'll be updating it in the next few hours for you guys!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional