[3.8] Krovah's Berserker Consecrated Path |In-Depth Guide| - Dominate the Atlas, Shaper and Blight

"
nexxen666 escribió:
I am also considering this as my league starter. Interested in if there any changes to keep in mind?

Thanks.

"
Segemyh escribió:
Seems like a nice build!

Was gonna try this for Blight, any important changes to the build?

Was thinking of doing this as my league starter. You haven't added anything to the leveling part yet but is there anything specific to keep in mind?

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the delay as I've been beyond packed with work this league start! I'm also working super hard at getting a website together for all these builds as well.

The changes to Berserker were honestly non-existent as far as it impacts us!

Why does losing double damage chance not matter much?

So essentially the only changes we really encountered were the lose of some double damage chance, which seems like it would really suck I absolutely agree but that's actually not the case!

So, as far as the way we should be looking at a loss of double damage chance it's essentially the same as saying "Lose X% of damage" which can be scary for sure but in this case its maybe.. 3 - 5% overall?

The real nerfs we would of been afraid of would of been attack speed changes. This is because attack speed works together with the build on more levels than just being damage.

It's utility, it enables other gem options to prosper such as ruthless, etc. So please enjoy this build the same way you did last league, there is going to be essentially zero difference!
"
OverlordDerp escribió:
Thanks for the build, my dude! I used some of the gem choices in this (ex. CWDT Wave of Conviction) to help me make a Slayer version of this. I personally go for a tankier/utility-focused version of this (I use things like Soul Tether + Vaal Timeless Jewel, Arctic Armour, and a rare Astral Plate with a high life roll and -cost for a 0 cost consecrated path), but your method outstrips me in DPS and attack speed by a large margin. Keep it up, I'd love to see more like this in the future.

Hey Overlord!

I am super sorry about past one month late response time here, I ended up having a massive promotion at work out of nowhere and my responsibilities skyrocketed. Thank you so much for sharing your experinces with me! Seeing how other people have adjusted it with their own spin is honestly one of my favorite things about Path of Exile!

Sadly, as I actually touched on with the Patch 3.8 update notes the attack speed works in tangeant with a lot of other systems in the build (Ruthless for example) which will be far less effective without it. I'm absolutely confident that even with all that, your build must of destroyed content!

I'll continue making guides as often as I can, I'm even working on a website to host build and guide content!

(Very early, mostly just a homepage demo version here)
So playing this build as league starter and really enjoy it so thanks a lot for this guide! <3
Find blight to be a bit messy currently but still getting all the gear for it so hopefully it will be better soon!

I was wondering what anoints you'd recommend to have early>end game (currently just have some shitty ones I could get)
Also have to run with mana flask to keep spamming them cons paths any idea how to fix/what i'm missing?
Editado por útlima vez por Segemyh en 8 sept. 2019 19:05:49
"
Segemyh escribió:
So playing this build as league starter and really enjoy it so thanks a lot for this guide! <3
Find blight to be a bit messy currently but still getting all the gear for it so hopefully it will be better soon!

I was wondering what anoints you'd recommend to have early>end game (currently just have some shitty ones I could get)
Also have to run with mana flask to keep spamming them cons paths any idea how to fix/what i'm missing?

So with Consecrated Path you have this weird spot where you dont have enough mana to counteract the mana requirements. Remember, no sources of physical life leech will work while you have full fire conversion (if you did / do)!

That being said, I'd usually recommend the Diamond Skin one as its 24% armor, +12% all res and +3% movespeed (a very generic, passive benefit) and its super cheap. One teal, clear, and sepia oil!
Hi, looked fun so i started the league with it.

When i unlocked Consecrated Path it was a blast even for the leveling ( your health regen makes it possible to blood magic CP and spam it )

Got a question about helmet enchants, the teleport range is really better than damage or AoE ? I can see why its usefull but the numbers on the two others looks good aswell.

Thx for the guide,

Kiw0.
First of all: nice guide. Thank you.

Possibly dumb question: would this build Function with voidforge aswell? (With obvious passive tree changes)

Regards
Editado por útlima vez por Molrix666 en 10 sept. 2019 10:06:47
Spoiler

On lvling mana is not a problem.
Editado por útlima vez por Shampoo_br en 11 sept. 2019 3:43:25
"
Kiw0 escribió:
Hi, looked fun so i started the league with it.

When i unlocked Consecrated Path it was a blast even for the leveling ( your health regen makes it possible to blood magic CP and spam it )

Got a question about helmet enchants, the teleport range is really better than damage or AoE ? I can see why its usefull but the numbers on the two others looks good aswell.

Thx for the guide,

Kiw0.

Hey Kiw0, thank you for being patient with me while I work on getting back to everyone! So this is actually a really important question and I was very, very skeptical myself.

Just so you don't have to have faith in my answer, I'll write up a brief summary of how I came to this conclusion.

Essentially, I ran every single uber lab enchant through Path of Building to test the numbers first. From what I could see, the 40% increased damage was basically nothing at the end of the day (I mean, it's basically 2480% damage + 40%). So then I needed to find out if the extended range enchant has enough utility benefits to override the damage boost.

Long story short, I found multiple instances on reddit threads that never had more than a comment or two and other people expressing how the enchant made it so they could teleport to any mob on their screen and even just off screen which would be an incredible quality of life boon, which had offensive and defensive benefits (teleport away easier, juggle around bosses easier, yadayada).

When I picked one up it was clear as day that the range was 100% the way to go. I never want to play this skill without that enchant again (not in a bad way, it just made it feel sooo much better).

Think of the extended range enchant more of a "Put on this helm, remove teleport distance restriction. Fly my friends.
"
Molrix666 escribió:
First of all: nice guide. Thank you.

Possibly dumb question: would this build Function with voidforge aswell? (With obvious passive tree changes)

Regards

Hey Molrix, I'm being 100% genuinely honest here when I say there is absolutely no dumb questions. I built these guides with the hopes it would be a magnet for new and experienced players alike so that I could help ensure they can not only find builds with all the information they may need but also have a resource to ask questions, learn mechanics, and enjoy the game!

So Voidforge is an issue because we are actually trying to work with multiple factors at the same time on this build.

First is that we are using two very fast foils (1.95 - 2.03 aps) which works in tangent with the following two concepts. That we benefit from the passive dual wielding modifiers on the tree which are much more efficient for scaling damage and attack speed than two handed, and that we have an innate bonus to our damage and attack speed as shown below.

Now all this is important because we use the skill gem support Ruthless. Which gives each hit a huge damage multiplier on successive hits. The thing is, if you have a two handed weapon with slow attack speed and ruthless its actually harder mechanically to get off the successive hits because you may need to dodge content, or the boss moves using their mechanics, etc. Which in the end means its basically a dead support. With this build, you get these hits off (3 in a row) multiple times a second!

Hope that helps!
Thank you for your detailed answer. I Think I understand, Voidforge is just too slow for ruthless to be effective.

As I was reading your answer I also thought that the socket distribution would work better with 2 foils.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional