[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

Hey, first of awesome build!

I'm relatively new to the game, so the hardest part I have trouble following is the skill tree. What to do you suggest in terms of progression? Go vitality void first and then make myself to golems blood -> bloodless > magmatic strikes > devotion first > then singular focus > purity of flesh and finally elementa overload? This is my second character ever in poe so I find it a little hard sometimes to progress through skill tree,
Hi Karmanza,

Here's my lvl 71 Path of Building link: https://pastebin.com/RynL9Jdr

If you're not familiar with Path of Building, Google it and check it out. It's a great tool.

Just bear in mind that this build is sloppy right now ... I was just spending my time working through story mode ... I'm not at all optimized (I still have a couple empty jewel slots even).

Here's my current gear (level 71):

Spoiler

For the tree, I mostly just work my way down to Spirit Void (for attach sustain), by way of Bravery and Art of the Gladiator. Next I work my way up to Discipline and Training, which opens the way to Holy Domain, Divine Fervour and Amplify. You also want to keep an eye on your chance to hit ... when it drops below 90%, you want to put a point into Resolute Technique.

I'm actually going to try this build with full crit this league, so I won't be taking Elemental Overload. This will require the unique amulet, Rigwald's Curse.

In terms of leveling, you want to equip Facebreakers, Cyclone and a Signal Fire quiver as soon as you are able and can afford to (level 28). You also want to get flat phys on your rings and amulet. Don't worry about any other stat on these items just yet ... shoot for 8 phys on the rings and 15 phys on the amulet. You should be able to get these for an alch each. Also buy a Meginord's Girdle and Redblade Tramplers (lvl 46). At lvl 53 you can get a Bronn's Lithe. I happen to get lucky on getting a Jewelers Touch prophecy ... this is a guaranteed 5-link. The prophecy costs 20c right now.

I'm going to try to go a bit more tanky this time around, so I will probably skip notables like Singular Focus.

By doing the above, you should be working with about 50K dps around Act 8/9. I just made maps and PoB is putting me at 250K, but as I mentioned earlier, the build is nowhere optimized. I've spent <10c so far, so it's time to go shopping :-)

Hope you're enjoying the build!

Hi Saint Cabal,

Thanks for the response and the detailed explanation!! Very much appreciate it I'll definitely be following the new pob for now. Gives me a little less stress now for sure.

I had already started on the old tree you had so some of the beginning portion of my tree is a little different (At level 18 now). I put points uin melee damage through heart of warrior and now working my way to Spirit of Void, hopefully that isn't too much of a departure.

I was curious though when you worked up to discipline and training did you put points in Constitution and all the nodes surrounding it on your way up or did you save that for later?
I have to say im quite glad that no one is really using facebreakers this league managed to snipe a pair of 800% for now for 8c and Signalfire was pretty easy to get as well. As a veteran and constant user of facebreakers im surprised I haven't seen this quiver to abuse the sheer amount of physical damage that facebreakers can put out.

Going full crit might be a bit hard as most crit facebreaker builds rely on Lyosiade and are generally either Scions / Raiders or Berserker Granted full crit facebreakers is such a lovely feeling but it leaves a lot to be desired defense wise

"
Kramanza escribió:
Hi Saint Cabal,

I was curious though when you worked up to discipline and training did you put points in Constitution and all the nodes surrounding it on your way up or did you save that for later?

Just passed through ...
"
VsDreaMz escribió:
I have to say im quite glad that no one is really using facebreakers this league managed to snipe a pair of 800% for now for 8c and Signalfire was pretty easy to get as well. As a veteran and constant user of facebreakers im surprised I haven't seen this quiver to abuse the sheer amount of physical damage that facebreakers can put out.

Going full crit might be a bit hard as most crit facebreaker builds rely on Lyosiade and are generally either Scions / Raiders or Berserker Granted full crit facebreakers is such a lovely feeling but it leaves a lot to be desired defense wise

Wow, nice pair of FB ... now it's time to double corrupt those puppies. Also, in case you didn't know, the Signal Fire can get a corrupt for up to 15% phys as extra fire damage. Tasty!

Yeah, taking care of accuracy and crit chance/multi is a lot to deal with while still managing some decent defense. I think the key to this build defensively is to get enough life to avoid the one-shot ... 5,500-6,000 should do it. The sustain is actually pretty amazing. Getting enough phys resist is tricky too.
Yeah Im going to hit maps hard the next few days get enough currency and mass buy blackgleams upgrade them and corrupt them until I hit added fire probably Also ive been running Inspiration support and it feels really good the mechanic behind it perfect for cyclone as we hit 5 stacks almost instantly also will be a nice way to get a flat 50% crit chance for basically free when I Eventually transition into crit
Move in to crit a while ago and the dps feels good. No ability to use oils on Rigwald's Curse which sucks, but oh well, something more to sell.

Here's my current (lvl 83) PoB and gear listed here. My plan for the next 5 points is all into life %, which will be 25% max life.

Next upgrade will be flasks (Lion's Road, Atziri's, Wise Oak) ... may have to run with a mana flask.

After that priority will be jewel sockets:

PoB: https://pastebin.com/NdmjLV8F

Current gear:

Spoiler

Posted Level 90 PoB code and current gear.
I completely forgot the herald of purity rings existed since synthesis was the one league I didn't play very much of how are they working out for you?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional