[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

What do we Anoint?
"
Noller5 escribió:
What do we Anoint?

If I had to choose specific options, these are what I think are most useful

Utmost swiftness: 40 Dex and 8% increased Dex to solve dex problems

Ambidexterity: 50% main hand weapon damage and 20% off hand attack speed. This is probably the highest damage passive you can anoint.

Cruel preparation: 10% life and 5% all res
Herbalism: 10% life, 20% more life recovery from flasks, 20% faster flask recovery

Sovreignty: 6% reduced mana reserve and 10% effect of auras (4% more damage from pride)
Charisma: 8% reduced mana reserve and 6% effect of auras
ONE OF THESE CAN ALLOW YOU TO DROP ENLIGHTEN, MAYBE PICK UP INC DURATION.

Soul of steel: 1% max res and 4% physical damage reduction.
Vigour/Endurance: +1 endurance charge

It really comes down to if you want utility, damage, life, or damage reduction

* I want to note I'm not sure the cost for whispers of doom is worth it, being a pure physical build and thus having less useful curses for us
Editado por útlima vez por Ekule731 en 16 oct. 2019 9:23:52
I've just started this league without looking up a build, used what ever I had offered and Ground Slam seems great. I had a "Wideswing Poleaxe" (no idea how to add items) drop which is doing wonders. Currently, only mid 20's

Thanks for the very helpful article. I am a new player and I built the character according to this article but I do not understand why my current dps is only around 20k while I fight, do I miss anything?

Thanks for the very helpful article. I am a new player and I built the character according to this article but I do not understand why my current dps is only around 20k while I fight, do I miss anything?[/quote]

Your weapons pdps is pretty low, at 228 and 261 respectively. I see your running an enlighten, but your not using blood and sand, which is 15% more damage in sand stance. Your ground slam gem is only lvl 16, and ground slam actually gains a fair amount of damage with levels. I cant see your tree, but your level 81, so you likely still have a few damage nodes left to take. Also since you are level 81, you probably havent done uber lab to get the 40% MORE damage node from the ascendancy.
overall your missing alot of multipliers still. As you progress your character you should see yourself gaining alot more damage. Also keep in mind there are alot of hidden multipliers, so while it may say only 20k damage, your doing way more damage than for example a spellcaster with 20k elemental damage.
"
Ekule731 escribió:

Thanks for the very helpful article. I am a new player and I built the character according to this article but I do not understand why my current dps is only around 20k while I fight, do I miss anything?

Your weapons pdps is pretty low, at 228 and 261 respectively. I see your running an enlighten, but your not using blood and sand, which is 15% more damage in sand stance. Your ground slam gem is only lvl 16, and ground slam actually gains a fair amount of damage with levels. I cant see your tree, but your level 81, so you likely still have a few damage nodes left to take. Also since you are level 81, you probably havent done uber lab to get the 40% MORE damage node from the ascendancy.
overall your missing alot of multipliers still. As you progress your character you should see yourself gaining alot more damage. Also keep in mind there are alot of hidden multipliers, so while it may say only 20k damage, your doing way more damage than for example a spellcaster with 20k elemental damage.[/quote]
thank you for reply
Can you post a PoB please? It makes it waaaay easier to follow
Hey, what do you think about "hits can't be evaded" on weapons and respec ascendancies on blitz charges ?
"
Morkrum escribió:
Can you post a PoB please? It makes it waaaay easier to follow

I'll get to work on a PoB link, I mostly didnt use it so players who dont have PoB downloaded didnt have to download it to access the guide
"
swapixou escribió:
Hey, what do you think about "hits can't be evaded" on weapons and respec ascendancies on blitz charges ?

There are a few issues with getting hits cant be evaded on dual wielded axes.
1) Hits cant be evaded is a prefix, so is flat physical damage, % physical damage, and hybrid % physical damage. You need a high roll of bloth flat and % with an open prefix to even be able to put it on and have respectable dps. Besides that you need an attack speed and crit chance roll as suffixes. The result is you have a rather expensive axe that your trying to put a 3ex prefix craft onto. This will result in 10+ex per weapon.

2) Hits cant be evaded is local, meaning it only applies to attacks with that one weapon. If your dual wielding (which gives the highest dps) you need BOTH weapons to have it. This further raises the price by a fair bit

Im not saying it cant be done, im just saying it will take alot of currency to make it work properly. However if you do it it will have a higher dps potential. If you have the dozens of exalts to burn then feel free to use this tree:

https://www.poeplanner.com/ABMAAQ0AEyEAAIPG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUa2Nz352rOoY9zKSfdwjmG_lz_jrZFLBo-JhMHdZ_vPdaGW77ZHOFHHZfIIH8kEOPOxxhY-DLjpSvJ8YkfxLFE2uUHt0ZacB5zbolwjcjJMP8MQttMcZUWNYr6lucq-T__jvGlWfidAsOxQj6kd-vTZlTb6nYEFjcBHVV5dDMdrBdO0FLXrvTP9zZ6aNdU5l8C5T02_AGngNtfI1kti9_gryRTrh_o9N46ZXMZ5ybGxGMglvO04qW68UdRjbXSzLen8HZkyPYGEhhO_BBHloouoS4cMzWho__OhmCLEb-iXfpBkhkOoQ-F9f0Pi5mFe_CHO-AAAAAAA=

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional