[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

I invested some money into

and now it is time to farm again and to replace

ignore abyss jewels, I will buy better ones
I haven't really look into Abyss jewel, but added damage mods are ineffective, since all damage of EH build are came from scaling the added damage from gem. Not sure are there any good abyss mod. I think there is some mod are increasing aps?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Murderous+Eye+Jewel
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Searching+Eye+Jewel
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Hypnotic+Eye+Jewel

--------------

For 3.9, I am worried that the gem would nerfed to shit. But the "support gem plus" seem a must. And as this guide did not use shaper/elder mod (which i told people research yourself as your own min-max), it seem don't affect by the change in Atlas system.

For 4.0, which is more than a year to be release, i probably need to totally rewrite the guide since socket system and the + socket gem level mechanics may change. Also the new ranger sub-class.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I intend to use abyss jewels for more life/survivbility not for damage.
I need a crafter for this bow

Who can help me get the final product ?

PM me please with total cost, your fee included.

need a bit of currency to do last steps:

Step 8: craft can have multimod
Step 9: craft +2 socketed supported gem prefix (Mastermind veil mod)
Step 10: craft anything you like as last mod

this piece of item is veeeeery expensive. Still need 2ex to finish it.

suggest final craft please!
Sorry i usually play in HC temp league or SC perma league . So i don't have the required crafting bench.

Also i took a long break from POE since mid-October

For the last mod.

Either flat crit multi (top tier) or more aggressive playstyle (and gated by Betrayal mechanics ) crit multi when unique monster is nearby

And attack speed or ele pen?

You should test it with POB and your own playstyle. Also remember to fix Combat Focus for the 50% less penalty mod in openarl's POB
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

And regard you private message

if you want to essence craft the fire pen , 6L short bow is enough

if you want T1 prefix, then 6L imperial bow (Harbinger bow also can have T1 prefix but a bit slow due to low aps)

Above options mean you use the bow as single target, but not that useful when you use +8 helmet as single target

For people that want to min-max and 100ex budget (Watcher's Eye + Timeless jewel + gg rare quiver + shaper bow), then you can got Shaper base and farm Alva for a chance to self double corrupt a +8 helmet for single target.

This is the final product.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional