[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
Harest escribió:
"
Dontkare escribió:
In the PoB you are running Hatred with your Herald of Purity, yet have Brutality on Cyclone and Warchief. Is the Hatred just for the Herald minions?
I think you posted in the wrong thread. There's no Hatred nor herald of Purity here. We're using Brutality lulz it'd be a total nonsense.

"
Teerick escribió:
... [see above]
Can be a decent choice indeed. Even if you shouldn't need this to get your int (and it's only 20-25% all res from the wiki, maybe not up-to-date?), but yh i didn't find any new better rare for a while now. So long that i'm 95 and killed all the end-game bosses the game had to offer. Most of them for the first time : Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, and cleared Hall of the Grandmasters. Mostly because i never could access them since i didn't have the fragments, etc.

Edit : Also, it seems like they fucked up the drop rate of The Gladiator card completely. It was relatively common before, not anymore it seems. But it still may just be no luck for me.

I haven't seen one at all, I think it's because Devotos is a highly sought after item with the melee rework.
"
Harest escribió:
"
mildmr escribió:
Can someone help or explain how to handle enemy projectiles or attacks with pierce. I think its pierce, iam not really sure.

Got oneshotted 6 times in a row by the same mob. Tier9 map

~4500 life and 6000 Armor so far. buffless
Llyrain explained it well. Importing your character in PoB i saw you were at ~4250hp, with only 112% max life taken in the tree vs the 195% recommended. You should try to unspec some damages nodes to take more life if you feel the need at your current level.
Our armor is also very weak compared to what you want to aim for to really feel it when you take some big hits. But it's already good enough with a granite flask to counter porcupines for instance.

As i multimodded a weapon too, i was able to fit a blind in there and switch the Stibnite flask for a Jade one which offers way more chance to evade. You could also switch Flesh and Stone aura (if you used it) to sand stance. I see you neither use a Stibnite or a Granite flask, you may want to. Though Stibnite isn't the greatest for cyclone. If you're speaking about the porcupines, you really don't want to cyclone though like any other pack until you know you can with your character (which is my case, until i roll crazy mods on a map like double extra damages). Easiest way to deal with them without going totems only is to cyclone around them killing them little by little, not all in one attack and dying in the middle.

Porcupines ar no problems so far. max loss here are 3/4 HP inside and less than half HP by kiting around.

There are just some mobs like
https://imgur.com/Z0JC77r

who oneshots me instand.
And Atziris second stage are not playable for me.

Flasks and reskipping to HP nodes are on the screen, just need time. Still working 10/7
"
mildmr escribió:
... [see above]
Yep, that prophecy isn't called deadly for no reason. On my others characters i was also destroyed by this one sometimes.
I'm also seeing a big issue here. You're not capped in fire resist, you're running a map with Cursed by Elemental Weakness, and you don't have the required overcapped resists to counter it and/or a curse immunity flask. At least that's what i'm seeing in PoB with your character imported.

Also what is killing you in Atziri's fight? Almost everything is relatively easy to dodge. At least anything that oneshot.

NB: Guard skills share the same CD.
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 30 jun. 2019 0:39:47
please check my build in profile, what should i do now to get 4k+ Hp and that huge dps.cyclone without any buff it's just 24k dps, with all buff it's not over 40k, i just started play so i can not get better weapon.
"
PrincessBarbie escribió:
... [see above]
You don't have a single item with a proper life roll, i guess you should start with that. You're not in SSF, so you can get any item with a good life roll + 2 resists for +/- 1 chaos each.

About the dps, i'm assuming you're reporting the tooltip dps displayed in-game which is totally not accurate. For instance in my hideout just with the auras activated i've currently 127k tooltip dps. Yet, this equal to ~1M5 shaper dps on bosses without counting the damages totems deal, otherwise it's 3M total. While clearing (no totems), it's from 800k to 1M3 dps depending on rage stacks.
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 1 jul. 2019 2:06:41
Hi!

For all those not playing SSF, I created a jewel search to look for % max life + 2 other useful dps mods for this build.

You're more than welcome to tweak it to add other mods (use the explicit mod, not total).

You can narrow the search even further by changing the 'count' at the bottom from 2 mods to 3 mods.

Good luck, Exiles.

http://poe.trade/search/iogakomonasoot

You can bookmark this search and it will always be there for you. If you change any of the mods/counts/etc, you'll need to save the updated link.
"
Teerick escribió:
... [see above]
Thanks for sharing! Added in the additional links section.
"
Harest escribió:
"
PrincessBarbie escribió:
... [see above]
You don't have a single item with a proper life roll, i guess you should start with that. You're not in SSF, so you can get any item with a good life roll + 2 resists for +/- 1 chaos each.

About the dps, i'm assuming you're reporting the tooltip dps displayed in-game which is totally not accurate. For instance in my hideout just with the auras activated i've currently 127k tooltip dps. Yet, this equal to ~1M5 shaper dps on bosses without counting the damages totems deal, otherwise it's 3M total. While clearing (no totems), it's from 800k to 1M3 dps depending on rage stacks.

thank you! now i have 4k hp, but my dps in game it just 60k, it's like reaching a limit.
Harest, which of an endgame bosses did you kill?
What do you think about a crit version of your build?
Also, can you update PoB? You reach 97 level i see
Ty
"
slowhands escribió:
... [see above]
If you check my profile you can see that i killed everything i think (cf. challenges).
But yh, killed them all : Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Aul w/ double extra damages, cleared Hall of Grandmasters, ...

Crit version of the build is the non cheap version. I was already destroying Uber Elder so going for even more damages would be nuts. If you can go for it, sure do.

I won't update the PoB to keep it at a level anyone can "relatively easily" attain. You still can use that PoB and import my character if you want to see what it's like with better weapon, Blood and Sand aura in there, etc. Don't forget to uncheck Vaal Warchief and check the normal version when you do, to get the more realistic numbers. And don't forget there's Impale missing once you do that so you can put back 60% more damage somewhere, or just double the dps displayed to take into account more precisely what dps we get on bosses with impale since it's theoretically 104% more.

For what it's worth, on my character, accounting Impale 100% more, it's 1M6 shaper dps on cyclone + 1M560 from the 3 totems so a 3M160 total shaper dps.
I reached the 36 challenges so i think i'm done for the league ^^. There's others games i want to check. I prefer to keep others builds i want to do for next leagues. The remaining challenges are pure rng anyway, or tedious grind.
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 10 jul. 2019 13:13:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional