Bug in Quest in act 1 (quest with shells) connected somehow with party.

Hello,

I have bug to report. During first stress weekend test I played PoE with my friend. We were at my home playing together on two different computers but in one local area network. We were friends in game and we were in one party. We were at the beginning of the game doing quest connected with gathering 3 shells to lower water in cavern (I don't remember name of this quest). I found one shell, next we got back to town (or went to another map - I don't remember exactly) - the map with shells reset. When we got back to map with sells I gathered 2 missing shells and lowered water finishing my quest. Unfortunately this quest for my friend in party did not finished.

He gathered remaining one shell (3 on the map I took 2 and he got 1) . We left map in hope that it will reset and he will be able to gather his 2 remaining shells to finish quest, but unfortunately the map did not reset. We tried everything (going back to town, breaking up party, breaking up friendship, logging out from game, reseting computers) but his map (and my map) did not want to reset. Map where you could find shells for this quest was explored - all monsters were killed and all shells were gathered. Other maps reset as normal so we could go somewhere else and play.

This problem was somehow solved (his map reset - so he could gather remaining shells and finish quest) after he went home and logged to game from there. I think it was like 1,5h - 2h break after which his map (and my map) reset.

It is not critical bug, but somehow annoying especially when you are at the beginning of the game you can get discouraged.

I hope it will help improve the game.

Best regards.
Be strong or be nothing.
Its not a bug. Instances are kept open for ~15 minutes, and you could make new instances while holding >CTRL< when accessing a waypoint or area portal.

For the quest: every char has to have resolved all quest related requirements to proceed (there: collect all three glyphs), if your friend miss one of them it should still be laying around where it has dropped.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional