[3.8] Scourge Arrow Ignite prolif Elementalist 🏹 Melt the Atlas on a budget, 1M+ Shaper Ignite DPS

Thanks for your reply. You might be right haha. To be honest the only tier12 map I had problems with was Burial Chambers, the boss (Witch of the Cauldron) was barely receiving any damage and I had to die 3 times to bring her down. At one point I changed my lvl 20 scourge arrow for a lvl 1 burning arrow and my tooltip dps increased by 10k, so I figured something must be wrong. Also all my friends have 100k+ tooltip dps with tornado shot, cyclone etc. I thought my build would be the same. Thanks for the info, but my question is how do I really see my dps if the tooltip is useless?
"
Vorteck escribió:
Thanks for your reply. You might be right haha. To be honest the only tier12 map I had problems with was Burial Chambers, the boss (Witch of the Cauldron) was barely receiving any damage and I had to die 3 times to bring her down. At one point I changed my lvl 20 scourge arrow for a lvl 1 burning arrow and my tooltip dps increased by 10k, so I figured something must be wrong. Also all my friends have 100k+ tooltip dps with tornado shot, cyclone etc. I thought my build would be the same. Thanks for the info, but my question is how do I really see my dps if the tooltip is useless?

Burial Chambers boss can be quite tanky because it have Soul Eater, meaning she gains 5% damage reduction for each monster that dies next to her. And also depending on the map mods, if you had a combinaison of additional life, elemental resist... it can be quite sketchy. And if it had the "90% chance to Avoid Ailments" mod, just don't run the map.

Tooltip DPS is a bit more accurate for builds that use Hit damage as the main source but it still misses a lot of information. The only way to calculate correctly currently is the third party tool Path of Building.

[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Currently level 88 with this build and I'm loving now that I've started using hale negator (I feel way too squishy without it), this is my first ranged build that I've gotten to mapping. Thanks for the guide!

How do you feel about the mastermind boss fight with this build? I'm worried that ignite damage might not affect the boss during the invuln phases.
I have now defeated uber elder! Thank you for all of your tips that made my character get this far. Now uber atziri is the last endgame boss I need to defeat. What changes should I make to be able to beat uber atziri?
"
ryodemon2 escribió:
Currently level 88 with this build and I'm loving now that I've started using hale negator (I feel way too squishy without it), this is my first ranged build that I've gotten to mapping. Thanks for the guide!

How do you feel about the mastermind boss fight with this build? I'm worried that ignite damage might not affect the boss during the invuln phases.

Glad to see you are having fun :)

I only did one Mastermind fight with this build and it was before the nerf/rebalance of the fight, it was a breeze. If you know what you have to do aka stay next to the totems and all (check a video guide for that I couldn't explain that from memory alone) the fight is really easy.
Hit once and wait a few seconds running around until the Ignite times out. For the Invu phases it's not much different that for other bosses tbh.

"
Vorteck escribió:
I have now defeated uber elder! Thank you for all of your tips that made my character get this far. Now uber atziri is the last endgame boss I need to defeat. What changes should I make to be able to beat uber atziri?

Gratz on the Uber Elder kill :D
I still haven't tried Uber Atziri with this one but if you know the fight well, you can literally get there and kill her without getting hit once. Now if you want to survive a bit, for the clone phase get in the center, aim for the clone at the opposite of the mirror one and you will be fine (move fast after shooting tho). And bring a Bleed Flask in case you get hit by a spear, absolutely dodge Flameblasts and Storm Calls and you will be just fine.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
"
Aetavicus escribió:
Isn't the block from the Hardcore setup completely negated by the use of Acrobatics?

Yeah Rearguard and Acro don't go well together, I didn't really wrote that in the guide, thanks for pointing it out !
Do not know this BD if 3.6 as strong as now is,(a possible nerf, amazing Uber Elder down at lv.59 :D) but really like it.
How will this compare to fx a fireball fork ignite build, after the new patch notes, seems to be quite strong.
Fireball will be really strong with the buff it received, so I would say Fireball is going to ba a way better league starter.

Single target will still be meh in high tier maps and it doesn't scale very well with investment.

Both playstyle will be different too, one is a caster the other one a bow so one with Flame Dash and pretty low movement speed the other with Blink Arrow and medium to high movement speed.

Clear speed/Pack clearing will be comparable, probable a tad better on Scourge Arrow because of it's single target damage on Rare mobs with lots of hp.

Fireball may be a bit tankier than the full damage version of this build.

So it really depends on what you like.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional