[3.8] Scourge Arrow Ignite prolif Elementalist 🏹 Melt the Atlas on a budget, 1M+ Shaper Ignite DPS

@Arahain123 You could just avoid using the frenzy charge generating skills until you have picked up the later defensive options. Also if you are really worried, try moving with blink arrow often since it doesn't trigger the DoT.
"
JoeBroski escribió:
Hey, I have a quick question. What approach would you take to increase Chaos Resistance to survive better against Syndicate this league? I've been practically only focused on getting Chaos Res for my Aurabot, I had this question pop up in my head while leveling this build.

Hey :)
Unless you play HC,I don't think chaos res is that important imo, especially with the Syndicate damage nerfs incoming in Tuesday's patch. The range is still your best defense against them.

But if you really want some, the best way is just to use the new craftable mod "+x% Fire/Cold/Lightning Res, +x% Chaos Res", it goes up to 15% per slot.

"
Arahain123 escribió:
Hi and thank you for this awesome build! I am currently leveling this build in betrayal league (around lv 48) together with a friend who plays zombie necromancer and we have a really good time so far!
Now I am nearing lv 60 and I'll probably get a hopeshredder the moment I do so. I am a bit afraid of the 200 cold dmg taken per frenzy charge part of the bow though. How do you deal with this? With 75% resistances it will still be 150/s with 3 stacks of frenzy. Do you have a way to mitigate this or do you play a second bow for movement only? Or maybe drop frenzy until very late in the game?

Edit: corrected damage number.

Hey ! Thanks :D

If you are capped in Cold res, the degen isn't scary at all.
150/s is around 4% life degen with 3500 HP (classic lifepool when reaching map). On the recommended tree you already have 3.5% life regen so it's already almost negating the degen. That 4% will go lower and lower when you gain hp through level up, tree and new gear. At ~4300 hp you can't even see the degen.

And that's just the natural regen of the build. You also Leech with the Hopeshredder that gives 0.5% Leech per Frenzy Charge, so you hit the leech cap really easily and it covers both degens from the bow itself and from Blood Rage.

Also, as I said in my Pantheon Section, the Soul of Arkaali helps sustaining that degen among other bonuses.

Don't be afraid by the numbers, it will be just fine :)

[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Thank you, I am now level 64 and using Hopeshredder. I don't have the life pool and regeneration yet but as long as there are some enemies to kill it works like a charm! And for the rare moments where the degen becomes dangerous I still have healing potions 😅
Looking forwards to the pantheon 50% regeneration increase, it looks perfect for this build!

In general I have a very smooth time leveling with this build. A quick 2-stages arrow clears around 1.5 screens of mobs and most bosses die with 2-4 5-stage arrows. 👍
Editado por útlima vez por Arahain123 en 20 dic. 2018 1:49:51
This might be an extremely random and dumb idea, but I was thinking about respecing from my minion summoner build to this (minions are too boring). My only worry is the low HP in the build (looks like 4.5k ish?). Do you die a lot? How do you fare against the Syndicate, since sometimes even with my current build (around 6.5k health) I get close to one shot. I'm just interested in a fun build that's able to clear end game (I've already done up T15s on my Necromancer build but haven't touched guardians).

I should also add that I'm typically a bow build user, so I was thinking this might be to my liking and I wouldn't need to create a new character and get to level 90 again. Anyways, if you would advise against respeccing my character to this build then please do so.
"
Arahain123 escribió:
Thank you, I am now level 64 and using Hopeshredder. I don't have the life pool and regeneration yet but as long as there are some enemies to kill it works like a charm! And for the rare moments where the degen becomes dangerous I still have healing potions 😅
Looking forwards to the pantheon 50% regeneration increase, it looks perfect for this build!

In general I have a very smooth time leveling with this build. A quick 2-stages arrow clears around 1.5 screens of mobs and most bosses die with 2-4 5-stage arrows. 👍

Glad to hear you are having a good time :)

"
PandoraBot escribió:
This might be an extremely random and dumb idea, but I was thinking about respecing from my minion summoner build to this (minions are too boring). My only worry is the low HP in the build (looks like 4.5k ish?). Do you die a lot? How do you fare against the Syndicate, since sometimes even with my current build (around 6.5k health) I get close to one shot. I'm just interested in a fun build that's able to clear end game (I've already done up T15s on my Necromancer build but haven't touched guardians).

I should also add that I'm typically a bow build user, so I was thinking this might be to my liking and I wouldn't need to create a new character and get to level 90 again. Anyways, if you would advise against respeccing my character to this build then please do so.

If you have good Orb of Regret budget why not ! :D It's a fun build and it's capable to clear all the content (with a bit of training for some encounters like Uber Elder or Uber Atziri)

The hp in the build is completely modulable, you could even go 8k+ HP if you want, the only limit is how much damage are you willing to sacrifice.
On the maximum damage setup I have 4k7 hp with 80% res it's not the tankiest build but it's enough for me to play in T16 and kill Shaper.
I did not experience Syndicate encounters because I played this build last League but if you stay far, which is still the best defense in bow builds, you should be fine.

Now if you want, you can cut 20% of the final DPS and go the defensive route, look at the defensive tree and the alternative gear pieces on the guide. I even put up a HC section for those who want to feel extra safe whith 6k HP, 50% Attack block chance, 40% Spell Block chance, Acro+Phase Acro and 80% max res. You will only have 1/3 of the full damage setup but that's how tanky it can get.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
Swiks escribió:
"
is this a decent league starter

The league market has calmed down a lot so I think it's a good starter now. The required uniques cost a total of 9c (Hopeshredder, Hrimburn, Stormfire, Dyadian Dawn) + the cost of a Tabula Rasa if you don't farm it yourself on the Blood Aqueducts.

I think it's affordable since it is items you will not change later (excepted the Tabula) and you can push high tier maps with just that.

Hi, thank you for your awesome build. I've enjoyed it a lot.

1. I've got a question as new player. it's hard to use scourge arrow in indoor maps. I died a lot especially when syndicate ambush coming at my back.

Do you have any tips for indoor maps?

2. I'm kinda confused with ignite mechanism.
Can it stack over each other? example : I'm using frenzy with CoH and flammability, the mobs get ignited. should i wait for the ignite to die down or I can just charge scourge arrow right off the bat?

3. Continuing from question 2, Have you thought using ranged attack totem support? is it going to depleted our dps so far? And looking at your gem links, what should i sacrifice if I want to use ranged attack totem support?

My idea is leave the charging scourge arrow to totem, and we as player can spam frenzy and dodge. Please give your opinion about this :D

EDIT :
4. In your defensive skill tree, you put a lot of points in minion nodes. Can i know why? From what I've read in your build, minion only for its aura and another function is to distract the boss.
Editado por útlima vez por ruleshellz en 24 dic. 2018 0:29:44
using this build atm , quite unique nd different gameplay for a change. I would like to know wat do u think abt mirage archer in the main setup?
PS thnx fr the build . cheers
"
torllwarlord escribió:
using this build atm , quite unique nd different gameplay for a change. I would like to know wat do u think abt mirage archer in the main setup?
PS thnx fr the build . cheers

I tried a some maps with Mirage Archer, it does a good amount of work on very open layouts like Beach or Burial Chambers, very less noticeable on corridors or linear layouts like Toxic Sewers for example.
The damage loss isn't noticeable in maps so definitely a good support to pick if you like having a loud as fuck green dude on your shoulders than clean some screens for you.

There is a bit of a problem though, it's a Green gem and removing Deadly Ailments hurts the Ignite dps a lot. It means your chest need a third green socket. I would recommend sacrificing a Blue and remove Unbound Ailments (maybe move it to Frenzy setup) and socket in Hypothermia. Hypothermia is technically less dmg than Swift Affliction but a 2.2s Ignite isn't really smooth.
I'm the guy from youtube with 25k dps. Notice I just flipped some of my gems with 20 quality so they are low level, but even before that, when they were level 20, I had 12k dps in hideout with 3 golems summoned and both auras active.
"
Vorteck escribió:
I'm the guy from youtube with 25k dps. Notice I just flipped some of my gems with 20 quality so they are low level, but even before that, when they were level 20, I had 12k dps in hideout with 3 golems summoned and both auras active.

Hey !
I think there is a lot of Placebo effect going on. The tooltip DPS in PoE is never reliable, it's especially true on a build like this one that relies heavily in lowering enemies defenses and secondary damage.
It doesn't calculates an awful lot of things that are primordial for or DPS calculation :
* Enemies Resistances
* Curses
* Debuffs like Elemental Equilibrium/Combustion
* Shock
* Scourge Arrow's 150% MORE DAMAGE with Hits/Ignite per Stage !
* Ignite isn't even on the tooltip when it's 98% of our damage

I ran your character through Path of Building and fully buffed against Shaper with Flasks, Frenzy Charges and ennemi Cursed, you have 530k Ignite DPS. You can check with that : https://pastebin.com/nFRvTP6b

Now if you have trouble running T12, I'm sure it's most likely a survivability issue. Or a gameplay issue, like you don't charge Scourge Arrow against tough monsters/bosses or don't make use of the range and go into packs of mobs before shooting or something but that's less likely.

For the survivability here is what I would personally do :
https://pastebin.com/7Kw9up7K roughly the same damage but with almost an additional 1k HP.

Quick run down of what I did :
* Reallocate some less efficient points into survivability in the Maraudeur area of the tree
* Change the Carnage Heart amulet for a cheap rare one with Dex, Life and Res to get capped.
* Change boots for a high life and high Movement speed without res (you are capped with the amulet). Buy one with a Suffix open so you can craft the new insanely good mod 30% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies it's almost a 6% more Damage in one affix !
* Change the Sorrow of the Divine flask for a regular Sulfur Flask, SotD gives you Zealot Oath when you use it which shift all you Life regeneration to Energy Shield, you are losing 450+ life/sec for 20 energy shield/sec. This is very very bad for the build because you will degen a lot from Hopeshredder/Blood Rage.

I think with almost 5k hp it will be much safer and way smoother for you. If it's still not enough check the alternative gearing section in the build guide, or even the Hardcore section !

I hope you can find a setup that fits your needs :)

Editado por útlima vez por Swiks en 7 ene. 2019 7:52:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional