[3.8] Scourge Arrow Ignite prolif Elementalist 🏹 Melt the Atlas on a budget, 1M+ Shaper Ignite DPS

Thanks for taking the time to try it out. I'm gonna start trying with Inpulsa and I'll see hwo it goes against Blight, with how tanky the enemies are I imagine the ignite proliferation will still be helpful until they explode, even if you miss out on the proliferating corpses.

I imagine the reduced amount of explosions you're seeing is due to no more shock proliferation; enemies standing clumped will have one target hit, ignited and shocked, but since only the ignite proliferates only the originally hit target explodes while the rest dies to prolif and the igniting explosion.

As for the jewels: I think the ignite buffs almost completely flew under the radar with the poison and necro changes at the forefront so I imagine the fire damage over time multiplier jewels will be cheaper than the flat damage abyss jewels. Seems like a good alternative.

E/: actually playing the build now and it's very fun. I've noticed that I run out of mana very quickly though, and the mana leech nodes are very far off on the tree. Seems like a waste to use my anoint just for that, but I haven't found another convenient solution (jewels are physical leech only afaik).
Editado por útlima vez por Inkaflare en 13 sept. 2019 18:42:16
I had some issues with mana as well, but was able to balance a 5 link with some mana regen on gear. Once I got a 6 link (after 2k+ fusings <_<) I got a "Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost" craft on my ring. This brought Scourge arrow back to 14 mana.

You can also buff your mana regen with some jewels like this:

I've actually found an even easier solution that doesn't involve handicapping your damage with a 5link or having to invest in mana regen in several places.
The new mana flask prefix that makes them last beyond full mana adds an interesting mechanic that allow you to queue their effect. Basically tapping your Eternal Mana flask twice means you get 250 mana/sec for 14 seconds. This obviously can be taken further: spam your mana flask until it's empty, blow up a pack - it's back to full, repeat, and you already have almost 2 minutes worth of 250 mana/second running without additional input required.

So I just ended up dropping the Sulfur flask for an Enduring Eteral Mana Flask of Acceleration. Mana issues are completely gone and I'm pianoing all my flasks all the time anyway so it's no inconvenience to hit the mana flask too, and the queueing mechanic means that you don't need to tap it non stop like you used to. In exchange I freed up all mana regen affixes and anoint, at the cost of a Sulfur Flask - totally worth it imo, and I get 10% Attack speed for faster windup to boot.

As for the build itself: it's absolutely great and I love it. The coverage and damage are pretty insane, and using Inpulsa is super fun and helps with clear too. The only thing I found lacking was defense; Elementalist is known to be a glass cannon but I had basically no defense layers at all initially. So I picked up a Circle of Regret with reduced Herald of Thunder reservation so I could fit in Flesh and Stone for the permanent blind and %damage reduction from range. I also swapped from Lightpoacher to Hale Negator as my resistances allowed it and picked up a little additional life nodes and life on jewels to get over 5k life, plus running 4 golems with the new +1 Golem passive for a bunch of life regen from the Stone Golem, and I may end up dropping the Lightning Golem for a Chaos Golem (more defense layers - through all the golem buffs it's a whopping 14% physical damage reduction) too. The Lightning Golem is essentially only QoL through faster windup, while the other three golems are essential damage and defense, so it's the one that would hurth the least to drop imo.
Editado por útlima vez por Inkaflare en 16 sept. 2019 10:35:11
Hey sir, sup!

Im trying this build with the full investment, just need to fuel level and abyss jewels now, and it does feel awesome for now.

Just 1 question, what about we put mirage archer for clearing maps, and change for the deadly ailments for bosses, do you think this will work, does the shot from mirage archer will ignite enemies ? we will lose too much damage for the t16 maps ?

Thanks for the attention.
I was looking for ignite based builds when I came across this build guide! Really interesting use of mechanics like using the hopeshredder bow and scourge arrow to deal ignites. I did go flameblast ignite in the end as I found a 21/0 vaal flameblast. I definitely would have gone this route if not for that lucky find tho!

Although 3.8 introduced new damage multipliers for ignite builds, I do feel that a bow build wasn't able to make full use of these damage multipliers as the largest source of it was from rare gears/searing touch. Another unique that was buffed was blasphemer's touch but similarly since hrimburn is a mandanary unique you lose out on another source of fire dot multi
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
Inkaflare escribió:

I didn't know that flask mod worked like that. It's a great way to fix the mana issues I should add that to the guide.

For the Golem yes, dropping the Lightning is the best choice, iirc I wrote it somewhere already. But I will update the gem section when I get some time.

"
eexdee escribió:

Mirage Archer will apply Ignite, you will lose a bunch of damage but since you are investing in the build you won't see the difference unless you are against Guardian a Blight boss or a Red beast.

"
lumosnoxlumo escribió:

The new Ignite multiplier is insane, it's such a shame you can't get it easily on Bow builds even though Burning Arrow exists. Flameblast should get insane numbers with the right gear.

Funny you mention Blasphemer's Touch, I made a Fireball build for someone a few days ago and I went with these gloves. They are so efficient on an Spell Ignite Elementalist build. (for the curious : https://pastebin.com/VKbjx4KY )
Sadly ditching the cold damage and going full Lightning with these glove isn't very good because a lot of our damage is tied behind Uniques and it's very hard, impossible for some, to get and Elder version of them.

Thanks everyone for the feedback I'll try to improve the guide as much as I can :)
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
The new Ignite multiplier is insane, it's such a shame you can't get it easily on Bow builds even though Burning Arrow exists. Flameblast should get insane numbers with the right gear.

Funny you mention Blasphemer's Touch, I made a Fireball build for someone a few days ago and I went with these gloves. They are so efficient on an Spell Ignite Elementalist build. (for the curious : https://pastebin.com/VKbjx4KY )
Sadly ditching the cold damage and going full Lightning with these glove isn't very good because a lot of our damage is tied behind Uniques and it's very hard, impossible for some, to get and Elder version of them.

Thanks everyone for the feedback I'll try to improve the guide as much as I can :)

Ya the new blasphemer's touch is pretty insane, got up to 42.5% shock and 28.5% chill with it, since elder gears are really cheap this league. Have 2.5m++ dps currently, can one shot guardians with a single flameblast now. Pob link for the interested
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Editado por útlima vez por lumosnoxlumo en 18 sept. 2019 13:12:25
"
lumosnoxlumo escribió:

Ya the new blasphemer's touch is pretty insane, got up to 42.5% shock and 28.5% chill with it, since elder gears are really cheap this league. Have 2.5m++ dps currently, can one shot guardians with a single flameblast now. Pob link for the interested

Oh, we went pretty much for the same build, but we can see that you put more thought into it !
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701

Spoiler

I got this helmet because it had the right enchantment, good life, a minion bonus for golems and open suffix slot which immediately used for ailment duration craft. This brings up the ignite duration from 3.5s to 7. I think it's incredibly useful for bosses that make you run around a lot. Helps with blighted maps too.

This armor brings lot of flat cold damage, replacing several abyss jewel worth of damage. Some dodge is nice as well, but unfortunately no life. Also has a bunch of dexterity that this build needs.

Took a lot of camping poe.trade, but I was eventually able to buy this amulet. I got it for the high life roll and fire damage multiplier. Turns out this combination is pretty rare, saw maybe 3-4 unique amulets over the last 2 weeks. I didn't get the Yoke because I didn't feel that it's damage boost would be reliable enough since ailments run out quickly and I don't attack often enough to keep them up.

For the amulet anointment I took Unpredictable Offence, mostly because it was cheap and fairly useful (attack speed, stun avoidance and dodge while channeling)

I got 2 crafts for -3 mana cost while channeling to allow playing with just 8% mana after activating Wrath,Flesh and Stone and Herald of Thunder. Another option was to get Sovereignty, but i didn't want to spend too many skill points just so I could fit in Herald Of Thunder.

Overall, I ended up with around 5.6k life, and according to POB around 850k ignite in best case scenario.

Hi! I'm currently running this build on hardcore and having a blast!

I'm wondering about something that you may have thought about:

If I put elemental army on my flame golem, would exposure to fire apply to my ignite? and if so I should take it, right?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional