[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

This build is not viable anymore after the nerf. I have one with very expensive gear from 3.5 with elder helmet with +2 enchant and everything. I tried to play it in standard after the nerf and it is REALLY bad. 0 dps and unplayable.
"
This build is not viable anymore after the nerf. I have one with very expensive gear from 3.5 with elder helmet with +2 enchant and everything. I tried to play it in standard after the nerf and it is REALLY bad. 0 dps and unplayable.

Actually Im playing with this build and Im doing very well,in fact this build seems more strong to me than in 3.7* lul. I killed the Elder (die 1 time), I remember in 3.7* when i tried to kill the Elder guardians and i totally fail.

*note: I dont remember if the version was 3.7 ou 3.6
Find it strange the guy above says this build isn't viable anymore yet latest update was that it has possibly more damage due to annoint system.

Not 100% sure if I heard correctly about the new system but will getting the helmet be effected by the shaper/elder stuff coming? Really want a bosser and this is right up my alley.
Seems very slow in 3.8 on standard :( trying to find an update on the build
"
Ridd12 escribió:
Seems very slow in 3.8 on standard :( trying to find an update on the build

It's been updated dude, it even says 3.8 changes in the first post. Rolled one of my eggs to this last night and was great fun. Only thing I dislike is the new molten strike mechanics
It feels really bad that you dont spawn the balls like before, like you actually need to hit an enemy now, I dont know wanted to give it a shot in 3.9 again (didnt since synthesis) but kinda think I wont cause it really feels bad to play with the way molten strike works now compared to before..
is this still good?
Interested in a video of NON LEGACY gear uber elder kill to get a better idea... I did try this in 3.7 early league when both molten strike and multistrike were totally bugged and it felt crazy bad...

I would very much like to give it a new shot but I need to see how it performs now, with regular (good but non legacy) gear. Indeed, simply the helm enchant and legacy flasks are basically doubling your dps/survavibility...

And on a side note last time I played it (early 3.7 nice melee rework btw) the interaction with multi strike was completely BUGGED. Meaning, there is an issue with multistrike and the third repeat cancel when you 'click until things are dead' (meaning you effectiveley never profit from the third repeat); and the one that makes the projectiles from MS NEVER profit from any generic demagae multiplier like the multistrike one... Is this fixed now ?
Editado por útlima vez por AAZgurf en 1 dic. 2019 4:19:53
"
BeezlePoE escribió:
It feels really bad that you dont spawn the balls like before, like you actually need to hit an enemy now, I dont know wanted to give it a shot in 3.9 again (didnt since synthesis) but kinda think I wont cause it really feels bad to play with the way molten strike works now compared to before..

So Molten Strike feels like every other true melee skill in the game now.
"
Interested in a video of NON LEGACY gear uber elder kill to get a better idea... I did try this in 3.7 early league when both molten strike and multistrike were totally bugged and it felt crazy bad...

I would very much like to give it a new shot but I need to see how it performs now, with regular (good but non legacy) gear. Indeed, simply the helm enchant and legacy flasks are basically doubling your dps/survavibility...

And on a side note last time I played it (early 3.7 nice melee rework btw) the interaction with multi strike was completely BUGGED. Meaning, there is an issue with multistrike and the third repeat cancel when you 'click until things are dead' (meaning you effectiveley never profit from the third repeat); and the one that makes the projectiles from MS NEVER profit from any generic demagae multiplier like the multistrike one... Is this fixed now ?

with non legacy gear you only lose 1 projectile, 6-10% attack speed and 5% pen.
you really think those will make or break the build?..

no idea where the "double" dps\survive-ability comes from.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional