[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Man pob says my DOT is 1033358 lol is this true? i mean is pob broken? dot dmg shows 1mil
"
Bintorung escribió:
Man pob says my DOT is 1033358 lol is this true? i mean is pob broken? dot dmg shows 1mil

its 906k shaper dps with totem on max stack, power charges, frenzy charges, flasks and phasing.

PoB works fine.
Editado por útlima vez por fuksdelux en 26 abr. 2019 5:58:12

Just crafted this beauty (I bought the synthesized base) for the build man I'm hyped, in-town tooltip for the chaos dot went up 120k ! I'll probably slam it for luls at some point..
Editado por útlima vez por shiftnative en 26 abr. 2019 20:50:02
DankawSL - where can i find some classic ed videos?
Editado por útlima vez por fuksdelux en 28 abr. 2019 1:49:23
"
shiftnative escribió:
No disponible

Just crafted this beauty (I bought the synthesized base) for the build man I'm hyped, in-town tooltip for the chaos dot went up 120k ! I'll probably slam it for luls at some point..

dang that's awesome, I haven't even seen one on PS4 for sale with +2 implicit. But I have a +1

I've spent over 3K fusings trying to 6 link it, now I'm just trying to get the primeval ruins for the recipe.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
and I gotta say that Aspect of the Crab is totally worth it, that's helped so many times and I can't see how an extra 20% physical damage reduction isn't work using. I put it on my quiver. I got up to lvl 93 I think in SSF and then I couldn't take that anymore and went to regular synthesis and now I'm 95.

"
Anton__Chigur escribió:
and I gotta say that Aspect of the Crab is totally worth it, that's helped so many times and I can't see how an extra 20% physical damage reduction isn't work using. I put it on my quiver. I got up to lvl 93 I think in SSF and then I couldn't take that anymore and went to regular synthesis and now I'm 95.

No disponible

agree with u crafted it on my ring pretty dope xD
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Well thanks for the guide, your crafting section was really useful. I'm lvl 95 on PS4 synthesis with this build. I just dropped grace for mael and have 58% evade chance without grace after crafting a couple rings with evade chance. But the thing about PS4 is you can't really find GG items to buy, at least with rares, so you kind of have to craft your own stuff. I'd drop plenty of exalts on well rolled stuff but none really exist on PS4 for sale.

But this is what I'm rocking now with the gear

Spoiler
Thank you.
I just killed Shaper for the first time ever.
Died once in second phase. I think I can do it deathless was a mistake trying to pop one of those white bubbles before it was in a bad place.
What map do you recommend making t16 with the elder orb? I already made scriptorium t15. But man it feels really good to beat that content. Never even tried it and I did all the guardians deathless too. Didn't even watch videos or read up on them...just yolo'ed it. Shaper I watched a couple videos first though. Yours and Engineering Eternity.

I'm level 95 now with 7.2k life and 384K chaos damage per second in my hideout.
Editado por útlima vez por IceMatrix en 4 may. 2019 18:19:58
Hello. I'm new with this game and i have a question.

Any change for flask setup if i play pathfinder?

Sorry for my bad english.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional