[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

I've added some informations, a new video and updated a skill tree (Puppet Master is now being speced).
is this build viable in 3.2?
Can someone post their PoB link for 3.2? Preferably would love to see occultist vs. assassin to compare - I feel like the added DPS probably isn't needed so some of the utility of the occultist will be a bit nicer (especially the explosions)
Hi!

I would like to see a opinion for a good rare amulet + Whispers of doom vs gloomfang +1 curse (that I already got). Which one would be better?
"
I would like to see a opinion for a good rare amulet + Whispers of doom vs gloomfang +1 curse (that I already got). Which one would be better?

Gloomfang will (probably) always provide you better dps bonus in comparison to a rare amulet but rares can help you with resistances / life etc. +1 curse Gloomfang lets you save 3 passive points and it depends on your level and if there are some decent passives worth spending those 3 points on. Also if you choose +1 Gloomfang over Whispers of Doom keep in mind that you can't apply 3 curses anymore if you decide to switch for a rare amulet for some reason (unless you have some good +1 curse rare ammy) - I'm for example using a rare amulet for regular mapping and Gloomfang only when I need to bring up some serious dps on hardest bosses like Shaper or Elder.

Generally, a good math is needed to be done in case of what's better. Also your personal preferences play a significant role here.
Uber Elder done boys! Video already uploaded :)
What type of rare wands are typicly good? Is Apep's Rage possible before Void Batterys? Also build looks really nice, probably my league starter for Incursion...
"
What type of rare wands are typicly good? Is Apep's Rage possible before Void Batterys?

Everything with increased spell damage, cast speed, crit chance for spells and global crit multiplier is good. I didn't make any tests if this build could sustain mana cost while wielding Apep's but since they are cheap you may buy a pair of those in Incursion and try that out.
Finally made the decision to push through to Shaper in Flashback for the first time ever, and did it quite easily with this build. I only died twice and it was just dumb rips to learning the fight flow in p1. When I got a moment to dps I would incinerate his HP.

Gear:

Editado por útlima vez por MuffinOrama en 21 may. 2018 22:27:51
Congratulations on the Shaper kill, glad you made this with my build. :) I'm wondering why do you have your blasphemy setup in a Void Battery instead of having it into either boots or gloves?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional