[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

If this is no longer CI build how are you gonna deal with chaos damage? Stack res from rings and other rares?
"
mika2salo escribió:
Power charges :
- 200% increased critical strike chance per charge (600% total)

Frenzy Charges
- 15% increases Attack & cast Speed per charge (45% total)
- 4% more Damage per charge (12% total)
- 5% increases Movement Speed per charge (15% total)

That is what I missed, the increased crit comes from the power chargers... so the Frenzy changes don't matter to the dps.

Fantastic build, and you are very active in answering even silly questions.

Thank you!!!!
"
Snugge escribió:
Looks pretty intresting, i would like to start the new league with it and give you a feedback.
A short Video guide would be awesome!

Hey and thanks for support, I really appreciate the feedback :)
I have been tinkering with video editing software, but not sure if I can yet edit good enough material.

"
shushpan4eg escribió:
If this is no longer CI build how are you gonna deal with chaos damage? Stack res from rings and other rares?

Hi :)

Build gets just from gear and skill-tree.
- The Vertex = 30% chaos resistance
- Purity of Flesh = 20% chaos resistance
- Beacon Of Corruption = 21% Chaos Resistance

This adds up to +0-11% Chaos resistance even in merciless, which is considered to be enough to survive all Chaos damage than maps can deal to you.

Now adding potentially
- Presence Of Chayula = 60% chaos resistance
or
- 40-60% chaos resistance from rare rings and amulets
and you are on really safe side with 1500-2000 health buffer.

Chaos damage on Poe is pretty low in maps, so CI was mainly taken for the "more ES" nodes.

"
ImAncient escribió:
That is what I missed, the increased crit comes from the power chargers... so the Frenzy changes don't matter to the dps.

Fantastic build, and you are very active in answering even silly questions.

Thank you!!!!

No problem! :)

There literally are no silly questions in POE as the game mechanics are so ridiculously complex. I'm glad to answer if you get more questions later.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 28 jul. 2017 13:53:00
Hey, so I've been checking out various golem builds as is my habit and I gave this one a closer look this time. Good effort on the build guide, but there are few points that might confuse new players. I thought it might be better to bring those up now so you have time to consider them before the 3.0 flood hits. Hope you don't mind (and feel free to disagree as I might be missing some information)!

Spoiler
The build doesn't have "75% block chance, 75% spell block chance"
Max spell block looks to be 73% (34% from Bone Offering, 20% from perfect legacy Rumi's, 18.75 from perfect Rainbowstride).

For players without perfect legacy gear, something close to 55/56 is more realistic, which is still really good, so the idea still works.

The defense isn't all "automated"
The build relies on flasks to achieve a significant portion of stated block numbers.

The build isn't "Cheap and noob friendly"
Golems jewels aren't cheap. On top of that, the build calls for several more expensive items like +1 Vaal corruptions, including a 6L +1 Infernal Mantle, as well as a legacy Rumi's, both of which can raise the cost to over 50 exalts on Standard by themselves. Many new players might be disappointed at the "cheap" label after looking up some of these on poe.trade. I think we need to be extra careful here, because this is the kind of discrepancy that can potentially turn people off of golemancy.

"Best Elreon afk build"
might be Lightning, not Flame :P

Necromancer vs. Elementalist comparisons seem inaccurate
I wholeheartedly agree that Mistress of Sacrifice/Bone Offering is a significant bonus that only Necromancer has access to, but I'm doubtful of the other differences you stated:

"
NECROMANCER
+ Higher minion damage

ELEMENTALIST
- Lower minion damage

Not true. Depends on how you build. Both end up having very similar damage profiles.

"
NECROMANCER
+ Better resistances

ELEMENTALIST
- Lower resistances

Somewhat misleading. Both Ascendancies can easily hit EleWeakness cap.

"
ELEMENTALIST
- Worse clear speed in maps

I'm not sure what the basis is for this claim.

And one question: Since you recommend not using Animate Guardian against Shaper and Uber Atziri, what would you replace that link with?

Anyway, my two cents. Looking forward to the next update. Good luck in 3.0!
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Editado por útlima vez por tomatopotato en 29 jul. 2017 6:56:56
somebody tried run with 2 anima stone for more golems?
"
edm161 escribió:

Read the text on the item, limited to 1.
Hey :)

Thanks for great feedback! I already fixed some of the points you pointed out, but I disagree with few of the point.

Spoiler

"
The build doesn't have "75% block chance, 75% spell block chance"
Max spell block looks to be 73% (34% from Bone Offering, 20% from perfect legacy Rumi's, 18.75 from perfect Rainbowstride).

For players without perfect legacy gear, something close to 55/56 is more realistic, which is still really good, so the idea still works.

I have been looking for a cheap CWDT lvl 21 + Bone Offer lvl 21, which would potentially raise spell block to 75%.

I will keep 75%/75% block as legacy league is just ending and there are tons of Legacy Rumis in sale. Many of the build makers are wealthy standard players and have already access to Legacy Rumis. I changes it to :
"Up to 75%/75%"
to reflect that its not default value once build is done in new leagues.

"
The defense isn't all "automated"
The build relies on flasks to achieve a significant portion of stated block numbers.

Good notice, changed that line :)

"
The build isn't "Cheap and noob friendly"
Golems jewels aren't cheap. On top of that, the build calls for several more expensive items like +1 Vaal corruptions, including a 6L +1 Infernal Mantle, as well as a legacy Rumi's, both of which can raise the cost to over 50 exalts on Standard by themselves. Many new players might be disappointed at the "cheap" label after looking up some of these on poe.trade. I think we need to be extra careful here, because this is the kind of discrepancy that can potentially turn people off of golemancy.

This is why I have spent lots of time to make sure that leveling is super easy and cheap. New players can clear maps up to tier T14 with just specters and zombies. its very fast to generate currency for Anima Stone once in maps and you have all the time to manage currency and item drops.

The +1 items are not needed as default and I try to make it clear in the guide and provide tips how to get them for cheaper / craft yourself if wanting to focus on min-maxing this build.

"
"Best Elreon afk build"
might be Lightning, not Flame :P

I tried Lightning Golems and think they are better in bosses than defending but I see what you mean ^^

"
Necromancer vs. Elementalist comparisons seem inaccurate
I wholeheartedly agree that Mistress of Sacrifice/Bone Offering is a significant bonus that only Necromancer has access to, but I'm doubtful of the other differences you stated:

"
NECROMANCER
+ Higher minion damage

ELEMENTALIST
- Lower minion damage

Not true. Depends on how you build. Both end up having very similar damage profiles.

"
NECROMANCER
+ Better resistances

ELEMENTALIST
- Lower resistances

Somewhat misleading. Both Ascendancies can easily hit EleWeakness cap.

"
ELEMENTALIST
- Worse clear speed in maps

I'm not sure what the basis is for this claim.

Necromancer has more minion damage in nodes from Ascendancy. I have also checked multiple forum threads earlier and noticed that all ended in conclusion that Necromancer will end with more minion damage and utility nodes while Elementalist gets elemental immunity and +1 Golem.

Resistance line meant that Necromancer gets +20% elemental resistance from auras, and its easier to cap resistances. I changed line to reflect that better.

Minion damage helps with clear speed and as Necromancer gets more damage nodes, minions also kill rares and bosses faster. I changed "worse" to "slower" to reflect that it takes bit longer to kill some enemies.

"
And one question: Since you recommend not using Animate Guardian against Shaper and Uber Atziri, what would you replace that link with?

Good question. I'm not big fan of item swapping, and I usually just leave the AG unsummoned as even worst bosses die with shield swap and some time.

If wanting to optimize for battles, I think good alternative links will be :

Summon Raging Spirit -> Empower / Melee Damage / Multistrike -> Chance to maim -> chance to knockback

These links work nicely as extra defense as "Maim" makes enemies even slower and knockback knocks them further from you. If wanting to boost pure damage I think good links are :

Summon Raging Spirit -> Empower -> Melee Damage -> Fortify

"

As someone answered earlier, Anime Stone is limited to one. Anima Stone wont give more than max 2 Golems even with socketing multiples of primordial jewels.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 29 jul. 2017 15:11:54
You have in your final build 2 curses but what is the second curse and do you take it instead of empower?
"
Krekel82 escribió:
You have in your final build 2 curses but what is the second curse and do you take it instead of empower?

Second curse is applied by "Animate Guardian" minion. It has gloves with "Curse enemies with level X Elemental Weakness on hit"

So when Animate Guardian hits enemy, it also curses it. The melee splash makes the hit apply to large radius and curses multiple enemies at once. "Whisper of Doom" node must be takes so that Animate Guardian can apply second curse for up.

Not sure what you meant by replacing empower?
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 29 jul. 2017 18:11:18
You think going MF with your version is possible?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional