[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hello! I'm doing the build that you teach us about flame golem 101 necromancer. I have 3 questions please haha. Do the Tukohama Vanguards kill me very easily in low thiers as you do to survive? and the other questions, when you animate the pieces for the animated guardian, can you bring gems that give you more "minion life support" or some gem like that? and last I can not get the 2 curse on the mobs. And I have the whispers of doom node. Please help!
nice apport !! much support
Tks for quick reply mika. Maybe i didn't fully understand your question or u didn't answer my 2nd question. My pc is bad so will occultist be the best option in term of defence ? Or necro will be the best ?
"
codes1989 escribió:
Hello! I'm doing the build that you teach us about flame golem 101 necromancer. I have 3 questions please haha. Do the Tukohama Vanguards kill me very easily in low thiers as you do to survive? and the other questions, when you animate the pieces for the animated guardian, can you bring gems that give you more "minion life support" or some gem like that? and last I can not get the 2 curse on the mobs. And I have the whispers of doom node. Please help!
nice apport !! much support

Hey :)

1)
Tukohama Vanguards deal very high damage when you encounter them. If you start seeing Scorching Ray and EHP (HP+ ES) starts dropping fast, I recommend being extra careful around that area.

As Specters I recommend using them after you can summon 4x Flame Golems out. Before that Solar Guards are best Specters as they work like Flame Golems.

2)
Items that you animate for Animate Guardian cant have any gems linked to the them as you have to throw them on the ground. Animate Guardian is only linked to the gems that are connected to the active skill gem in your gear.

3)
I see no reason why the second curse should not work as you have extra curse node and curses linked like they should be. Try to turn other curse off and see if there's still some icon over the mobs? Temp Chains and Ele Weak can be hard to distinguish from each other.

"
Tks for quick reply mika. Maybe i didn't fully understand your question or u didn't answer my 2nd question. My pc is bad so will occultist be the best option in term of defence ? Or necro will be the best ?

Hi :)

Occulist has most EHP (HP + ES) with good gear, so it can take few extra hits more than either Necro or Elementalist. However the gear has to be very good and the pseudo 6-link helmet for Specters is almost needed to deal fast boss kills.

I'm not sure how the explosions are affecting FPS as the games runs at full speed on my PC. The explosions don't seem to stress FPS and faster clear-speed with explosions might actually save some FPS as Golems wont be shooting as much.

Maybe level as Necromancer and switch at some point to Occultist to test if it works better for you?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 17 mar. 2018 13:56:49
Ty mika!!! :D
Sorry my English is a bit bad how you can see, my question was: How can I do my tukohama vanguards harder? they just die too quick in low tier maps? Thanks for everything!
P.d: I have the same build with gems for spectres.
Ty once again!
"
codes1989 escribió:
Sorry my English is a bit bad how you can see, my question was: How can I do my tukohama vanguards harder? they just die too quick in low tier maps? Thanks for everything!
P.d: I have the same build with gems for spectres.
Ty once again!

Hello :)

No Problem, glad I got it clearer now ;)

I'm quoting myself bit here :

Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

So basically Specters level with the area that they are summoned from. If you want very tanky Specters, you want to desecrate and summon TVs from act 6 and then enter some high level map (t13+) which has portal left. Once you enter the map, game adds TV specters you brought with you to the spawn table of monsters that can spawn there.

Use Desecrate level 19 or preferably level 20 in the map until you summon TV corpses. The use Raise Specter preferable level 19-20 and you get TV specters that are the map are level.

Now once you leave the area and enter new map, the Specters will remain at the level that they were summoned. So t13+ map Specters will be almost immortal in t1-9 maps. Once you get access to higher tier maps (t16-Shaper) use same desecrate & raise specter there and you will get max level specs.

Other things to check are :
- Specs have elemental resistance capped (using minion and totem resistance support)
- Specs have 100% increased extra life from soul Weaver (Only with Necromancer)
- Specs have extra life support from 5-6 link helmet (especially important with Occultist or Elementalist)
- Specs have extra block chance (Either using Necromantic Aegis or active casting Bone Offering)
- Specs have HP regen (Skill-tree nodes and Animate Guardians giving 6% regen on block)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 17 mar. 2018 21:52:07
How do I transfer from completing act 10? What should I do first in terms of gear?
Thanks!! :D you help me a lot! and fast reply! thanks Mika Salo!! Much support!
Checked prices of jewels, and seems this build costs around 3-5 ex to work?
"
Vigero escribió:
How do I transfer from completing act 10? What should I do first in terms of gear?

Hello :)

I recommend capping resistances and getting as much HP and ES on rings, amulet, belt and gloves as you can.

Then if you already have Anima Stone, maybe buy Skin of the Loyal with 2r2g2b. You can use slower projectiles instead of cont dest of fire pene.

Once you have capped res and good links for minions, you can start raising curses effectiveness as Temp Chains is you best defense.

Hope this helps ;)

"
Thanks!! :D you help me a lot! and fast reply! thanks Mika Salo!! Much support!

Hey :)

Np, glad to help ^^

"
Checked prices of jewels, and seems this build costs around 3-5 ex to work?

Hi :)

You can start farming even high tier maps with just Specters, which cost about few dozen chaos total to setup. But all true Golem builds need Primordial jewels at some point, so 3-5 ex is the cost to really get Golems running. After that you can use pretty cheap gear to level and upgrade slowly.

UPDATE

"LiftingNerdBro" has added Flame Golem 101 to hes builds showcase video! \o/

Path of Exile 3.2 - 5 Strong Bestiary League Builds (PoE Builds 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQfYPIslpa0&t=264s 4:20 mark

Guild has open slots again 10/70. Thousand thanks to donator for more slot for new players ;)
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 18 mar. 2018 17:56:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional