Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ziost%C3%A9/characters

Hi fellow exiles!
What you guys think of my setup? What should i improve first?
Any advise will be helpful.

Thanks
@enki91 @PerkyPsycho Hey, I was thinking if it would be worth mentioning in the dagger craft the use of Imprinting beasts. Basically if you're trying to craft the more expensive dagger you want the elemental chaos + penetration which is very expensive to roll and will probably cost multiple exalts to get. And then it would be extremely painful to loose that roll with a bad annul. So now we're allowed to trade beasts again so you can buy "Craicic Chimeral" for about 75c and imprint the expensive base and restore it back on a bad annul as an insurance. I've not tried this and thinking that in theory this should work unless I'm missing something?
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
I actually have a question for onc. PoB says LS has a 1s strike time, and the gem reads .35s. Is the discrepancy in that it strikes 3 locations? It also seems to be doing much more dps than PoB would have me believe.

Idk how to calculate lightning spire correctly
I have "strikes 3 areas every 0.1 seconds"
So if the target is staying on top of 3 lightning spire traps and taking all the damage from it, then:
3 (strikes) * average hit * 10 = DPS
I have 119k average hit (with "enemy is shocked", because I shock him with my arc)
So I have 119000*3*10 = 3.57 mil DPS per trap? And 10.7 mil with 3 traps?
I mean, it feels like a lot of DPS, I'm able to kill t16 bosses in a few seconds but 10 mil.. idk

p.s. Its even without enabled flasks

Dang...I need to double check PoB then. In any case it “feels” like each trap does about 600-800k dps, far cry from 3.57 mil. And you’re doing all that without a trap build.

Edit: Hovering over the tooltip in PoB it's reading .1s activation time. I'm guessing this is either hard cap or the tooltip just won't reflect anything lower. But I'm still getting different readings for cast time and throw time, so if I had to venture a guess cast time is me casting, throw time is it in the air and arming, and PoB simply won't display the activation frequency.

But with a .1s activation it puts the traps a little below my earlier estimate.
Editado por útlima vez por Aldonés en 14 ene. 2019 8:49:50
Hey guys, im looking to improve my gear. I have cleared everything up to Shaper. I know my daggers need improvements, so im trying to gain currency and craft some good ones right now.

Any advice is much appreciated.

"
censorr escribió:
Hey guys, im looking to improve my gear. I have cleared everything up to Shaper. I know my daggers need improvements, so im trying to gain currency and craft some good ones right now.

Any advice is much appreciated.

1) Helm needs more life/mana + lightning damage to spells
2) neck is quite weak also the craft is to attacks not spells so it does nothing for you. you want 30+% spell/light dmg on it.
3) ring is low life low mana. craft does nothing for you. low resists. try to get similar with 16% to all resists.
4) gloves are nice but get cast speed on them.
5) belt enchant does nothing for you. get a belt without flask duration but with all other stats and roll 16% duration with a craft on it.
6) maybe get a bit more chaos resists try to get closer to 0.
7) for daggers try the triggered skill craft + onslaught/culling strike trick/stormbrand combo.
Hey Enki,

I really liked your setup for daggers triggered spell combo. I've used it quite a bit and noticed u recently crafted "budget" daggers and stopped using this combo however the guide mentions to check your profile :] I think it would be great to mention this combo in the guide in more depth. It's a really nice way to boost DSP before being able to craft your own daggers. Also the arcane surge craft on daggers too.
Enki, what happened to your __Whaitiri__ char?

It's half naked? :-(
"
DarkAddict87 escribió:
Hey Enki,

I have followed your build guide, i still have some difficulty in the boss fight. Can you advice me what should i change?

I appreciate your Build and need to say you did a great Job!

Regards,
Exile DarkAddict

You struggle in boss fights because you changed to one-hander & shield and dropped all mobility skills except for Flame Dash, severely gimping your ability to dodge incoming attacks, not to mention also losing around 20% damage compared to dual-wielding similarly priced weapons.

Flame Dash is a spell and can't proc Fortify, and is also not affected by Faster Attacks support. Fix that 4-link to use Leap Slam instead of Tempest Shield and get another Doryani's Catalyst or a Cerberus Limb. To recover lost resistances and life/mana from your shield, drop Command of the Pit and get rare gloves with these stats. You can get much better and cheaper offensive affixes from your weapon than from abyss jewels. As you get better gear, you can try to fit that glove back into the build, but the lack of innate resistance mods on them makes it hard to do this with mediocre gear.

You shouldn't use jewels for capping resistances or buffing defense too much, the offensive mods - mainly shock effect, flat lightning to spells and % increased lightning/minion/spell damage - give you much better value. Equipped rare gear is where you should have the most of your defensive affixes. Life affixes are the exception, you can roll these easily on abyss jewels and they're really strong.

Your Vessel of Vinktar is in no way better than Wise Oak, you get one use vs. two or three in boss fights and the penetration roll can be 50% stronger on a highest rolled Wise Oak with lightning as your highest uncapped resistance. Reroll your life flask to have the Catalysed prefix, we don't want to be critically hit at all, so the current prefix is next to useless. Unless you were delving or running labyrinth when I checked your profile, remove both quicksilver flasks and get Sulphur/Basalt with the affixes listed in Enki's guide in the Flasks section.

Unless you have an abyss jewel with cold damage to spells in the jewel slot to the right of Celestial Judgement/Punishment (which I can't see on mobile), you don't have 100% uptime on Hypothermia. The cold damage to attacks from your Opal Ring doesn't work because Arc is a spell. You're also missing 2 passive points for lvl94, type /passives in the in-game chat to see which quest has them. If you sided with one of the bandits, you can sell 20 orbs of regret and an onyx amulet to any vendor to get to complete the bandit quest with Eramir's reward (2 skill points).

I can't see that part of the passive tree, but if you've picked up Spiritual Aid, respec the two crit chance nodes above witch start to Lord of the Dead and the adjacent minion damage node.

Quality all your arc support gems, use the Gemcutter's prism + lvl20 skill gem = 20% quality lvl1 skill gem vendor recipe to make it cost-effective.

All this will not only boost your mobility by a lot, it will also add a lot of damage for not too much investment.
Editado por útlima vez por sny83 en 14 ene. 2019 8:37:44
"
sny83 escribió:
"
DarkAddict87 escribió:
Hey Enki,

I have followed your build guide, i still have some difficulty in the boss fight. Can you advice me what should i change?

I appreciate your Build and need to say you did a great Job!

Regards,
Exile DarkAddict

You struggle in boss fights because you changed to sword and shield and dropped all mobility skills except for Flame Dash, severely gimping your ability to dodge incoming attacks, not to mention also losing around 20% damage compared to dual-wielding similarly priced weapons.

Flame Dash is a spell and can't proc Fortify, and is also not affected by Faster Attacks support. Fix that 4-ink to use Leap Slam instead of Tempest Shield and get another Doryani's Catalyst or a Cerberus Limb. To recover lost resistances and life/mana from your shield, drop Command of the Pit and get rare gloves with these stats. You can get much better and cheaper offensive affixes from your weapon than from abyss jewels. As you get better gear, you can try to fit that glove back into the build, but the lack of innate resistance mods on them makes it hard to do this with mediocre gear.

You shouldn't use jewels for capping resistances or buffing defense too much, the offensive mods - mainly shock effect, flat lightning to spells and % increased lightning/minion/spell damage - give you much better value. Equipped rare gear is where you should have the most of your defensive affixes. Life affixes are the exception, you can roll these easily on abyss jewels and they're really strong.

Your Vessel of Vinktar is in no way better than Wise Oak, you get one use vs. two or three in boss fights and the penetration roll can be 50% stronger on a highest rolled Wise Oak with lightning as your highest uncapped resistance. Reroll your life flask to have the Catalysed prefix, we don't want to be critically hit at all, so the current prefix is next to useless. Unless you were delving or running labyrinth when I checked your profile, remove both quicksilver flasks and get Sulphur/Basalt with the affixes listed in Enki's guide in the Flasks section.

Unless you have an abyss jewel with cold damage to spells in the jewel slot to the right of Celestial Judgement/Punishment (which I can't see on mobile), you don't have 100% uptime on Hypothermia. The cold damage to attacks from your Opal Ring doesn't work because Arc is a spell. You're also missing 2 passive points for lvl94, type /passives in the in-game chat to see which quest has them. If you sided with one of the bandits, you can sell 20 orbs of regret and an onyx amulet to any vendor to get to complete the bandit quest with Eramir's reward (2 skill points).

I can't see that part of the passive tree, but if you've picked up Spiritual Aid, respec the two crit chance nodes above witch start to Lord of the Dead and the adjacent minion damage node.

Quality all your arc support gems, use the Gemcutter's prism + lvl20 skill gem = 20% quality lvl1 skill gem recipe to make it cost-effective.

All this will not only boost your mobility by a lot, it will also add a lot of damage for not too much investment.

Thank you a lot. i will check the thing that you suggested.
About the Weapons, i am in the middle of crafting the Elder Sai, and use that insted of shild. I got Psycho's guide to craft it.
I will make the changes and let you know the results.
Regards!
"
DarkAddict87 escribió:

Thank you a lot. i will check the thing that you suggested.
About the Weapons, i am in the middle of crafting the Elder Sai, and use that insted of shild. I got Psycho's guide to craft it.
I will make the changes and let you know the results.
Regards!

I'm not sure where you got the idea to craft an Elder Sai from, but for the "elemental damage as extra chaos damage" affixes - and most other spellcaster affixes useful to us - a Shaped Sai is what you should be looking for. PerkyPsycho's guide doesn't mention Elder weapons anywhere.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional